Embodiment of the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai and His desire in uniting the efforts and potentials of various individuals providing ambulance services in the Emirate of Dubai (these services were distributed among the general command of Dubai Police and the Department of Health and Medical Services) The desire of His Highness in the standardization of reference service delivery and development in line with the Dubai Strategic Plan and the aspirations to be called Dubai, center for the leadership of His Highness has issued Law No. 13 of 2006, which was to establish the Consolidated Center of Ambulance in Dubai (which was later amended under the rubric of "Ambulance Service Centre" Under Law No. 17 of 2007) to assume the functions of providing ambulance services in Dubai, through: Contributing in preparation and planning of overall strategies for ambulance service in the municipality, modernization and implementation in coordinating with the concerned parties both inside and outside the emirate. Preparation, development and application of policies needed to achieve the optimum utilization of the services of the Centre at the level of the municipality. Provide ambulance service in case of emergency.
- Management and operations control of the centre and the ambulance services at the level of the municipality.
- Providing transport services for patients to and from medical establishments operating in the emirate and abroad.
- Propose any regulations and legislation that contribute to improving the level and quality of ambulance services in the emirate and lifting of the same to the governor for approval.
- Development of regulations and operational and administrative regulations relating to the work of the center.
- Providing ambulance services in all sport events, economic, social and official missions carried out in the municipality.
Contact Dubai Ambulance:
|Complaints and Suggestions
|Joined training course
|Media and Public Relations
|Reporting a malfunction in the site