Embodiment of the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai and His desire in uniting the efforts and potentials of various individuals providing ambulance services in the Emirate of Dubai (these services were distributed among the general command of Dubai Police and the Department of Health and Medical Services) The desire of His Highness in the standardization of reference service delivery and development in line with the Dubai Strategic Plan and the aspirations to be called Dubai, center for the leadership of His Highness has issued Law No. 13 of 2006, which was to establish the Consolidated Center of Ambulance in Dubai (which was later amended under the rubric of "Ambulance Service Centre" Under Law No. 17 of 2007) to assume the functions of providing ambulance services in Dubai, through: Contributing in preparation and planning of overall strategies for ambulance service in the municipality, modernization and implementation in coordinating with the concerned parties both inside and outside the emirate. Preparation, development and application of policies needed to achieve the optimum utilization of the services of the Centre at the level of the municipality. Provide ambulance service in case of emergency.
- Granting no-objection certificates for licensing ambulances that are authorized to work in the emirate in accordance with the controls and standards approved by them in this regard and in coordination with the concerned authorities in the emirate
- Licensing workers of ambulance services in the emirate in accordance with the controls and standards approved by them in this regard.
- Granting no-objection certificates for licensing training centers on first and advanced first aid in the emirate in accordance with the criteria and controls approved for them in this regard
- Licensing trainers working in training centers in accordance with the standards and controls they have adopted in this regard.
- Setting professional development standards for ambulance services workers in the emirate
- Oversight and supervision of the authorities licensed to provide ambulance services in the emirate
- Establishing operational and administrative regulations and systems related to the work of the institution
Services provided by the Foundation:
- Respond to all emergencies
- Transfer patients
- Covering events in the Emirate of Dubai
- Give first aid courses like
- Foundation course for life support for trainers - advanced cardiac care course - basics for advanced life support for infants
- Qualification of an emergency medicine technician
Contact the ambulance in Dubai:
|Complaints and suggestions
|Join a training course
|Media and Public Relations
|Report the malfunction of the site